NANCY MARIE DAVIS




three years



It is coming to the end of my time in Illinois. Three years ago, I came here in the throws of the breakup of a thirty year marriage. The marriage was breaking apart for many years. It's too bad
that I didn't know many of the things that I have learned in the last three years about myself and
about the interactions of certain relationship.

I now have a better understanding of what I could have done for myself and for the relationship.
I can now see much of my own part in the problems. And worked through some of that.
I don't know if Peter had to look back on his part. He was in a place to move nicely into his next relationship and a marriage.

Now, I am going back to Oregon. It is time to live in the house that has become mine.
And hope to see the people that I have grown fond of in Illinois. And I would like see, face to
face, some people that I have met online.

I would also like to travel to some places with friends.

I can't talk about love. Language can not describe it.
But, I sometimes see it, and feel it. Alive and living in the living of moments.
Sometimes I must decide to get past myself, and just open my heart.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to add your comments.