NANCY MARIE DAVIS




I have two houses

January 29, 2019

I have a house in Oregon
And a new house with mortgage payments, in Illinois.

I found the little house in Illinois after the summer in Oregon.

So now, I spend time in both places.

The Illinois house is slowly being filled with things that I want to use. Such as dishes and cookware. I have one chair and a bed. and some little side tables. And two lamps.

I have not seen as many people as I have hoped to. But, perhaps I will before I return to Oregon after the end of February.

The weather has been on and off snow and cold temps.

I have been trying to come with a plan of some kind. A next step. And I figure it is to enjoy and to love. And not to dwell on things that I can not control or change.

Loosen the grip. Less worry. Accept people as they are. Listen. Be kind. LOve


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to add your comments.